YMC PilotPLUS Glass Columns
YMC PilotPLUS - The New Standard
YMC PilotPLUS is the new standard for your pilot scale applications. It is completely biocompatible and characterized by safe and easy handling. Packing, operating and unpacking the column is a smooth procedure due to a number of significant advantages.
Safe and Easy Handling
- Piston insertion without air bubbles
- Safe and simple unpacking
- Fast slurry transferEasy Piston Adjustment
Easy Piston Adjustment
- Inclined glass body surface
- Easily sliding gasket
- Optimised flow distribution
Unique Sealing Principle
- Extremely small dead areas
- Tool-free frit removal
- Combined sealing and frit fixation
Removable Column Body
- Locking bolts for fast removal
- Handles for simplified transportation
- Easy unpacking in upside-down position
Fast Slurry Transfer
Rapid, bubble-free slurry transfer with the handling infilling assistance tool!
The infillingt assistence is available in all column IDs for perfect fit.
Reliable Column Locking
The removable column body is tightened and untightened using three handy locking bolts at the column stand.
The colum stand is available in two versions:
- Levelled version for in-process opertion
- Wheeled version for transportation and storage
All materials are in compliance with FDA regulations. Certification and full documentation (BSE/TSE, USP Class VI) is available for validation purposes.
|Title||Document Type||Language||Phase Type||Download|
|YMC PilotPLUS - The New Standard For Pilot Scale Applications||Brochure||E|
|Betriebsanleitung YMC PilotPLUS||Manual||D|
|Manual YMC PilotPLUS||Manual||E|
|Schritt-für-Schritt-Anleitung Packen von Pilotglassäulen||Manual||D|
|Step-by-Step Guide to Packing Pilot Scale Glass Columns||Manual||E|
|YMC Glass Columns for Lab and Pilot Scale||Overview||E|
|Questionnaire for YMC Glass Columns (Lab and Pilot Scale)||Questionnaire||E|
Column (Column body and adjustable end piece)
Please contact YMC for a specific solution for your purification process.
Product Manager Glass Columns
ph. +49 (0)2064 427 264