Orb Pilot is a floor standing jacketed reactor system for scaling up of batch processes. It is most flexible and versatile reactor system at this scale with many user friendly features built-in.
The system can be easily configured to match your exact requirements, and offers a wide variety of accessories and stirring options.
Orb Pilot is incredibly robust and durable, designed for years of continuous service.
Orb Pilot Benefits
- Quick vessel changes: Easy motor lift and unique neck clamp and support. Rapid oil drain mechanism and pre-defined clamp positions.
- Wide range of vessels: 10L, 20L, 30L & 50L single jacketed vessels and 10L, 20L & 30L vacuum jacketed vessels.
- Self adjusting frame: The spring loaded base allows for vessel tolerances and thermal expansions. No need for frame adjustment.
- Wide temperature range: -40°C to +235°C.
- Rapid change of baffles: Enables high performance stirring across a wide range of viscosities.
- Detachable bottom outlet valve: For easy cleaing and maintenance.
- Accessory Tower: Couples directly to Orb Pilot frame and accepts distillation collection vessel, liquid feed vessel, pump or equipment shelf.
- Robust and reliable: Quality engineering and rugged construction ensures years of service even in the most demanding environments.
- Flange size: DN235 / DN300
- Jacket connection: M30 x 1.5
- Bottom outlet: 40mm diameter
- Temperature range: -40°C to +235°C.
- Overhead stirring: Up to 500rpm / Up to 400N/cm continuous*
- Lid ports: 2x DN60, 2x GL45, 2x B19, 1x B34**
*dependent on stirrer motor specification
**custom configuration available on request