Adding PC Software allows complex recipe control, real time data plotting and control of other manufacturers’ hardware.
- Circulators, stirrers, thermocouples and RTDs from virtually any manufacturer are connected to the Reactor Master and can be controlled by the twist and click knob.
- Data can be viewed in real time and downloaded to a USB memory stick as a .csv file
- Closed loop (PID) control of the process temperature.
- Controls/logs the Atlas pH probe, Atlas turbidity probe, Atlas pressure sensor and Atlas Syringe Pump
- Adding PC Software allows complex recipe control, real time data plotting and control of other manufacturers’ hardware
Click here to find out more about Reactor Master
- Easy to use: Simply connect the base to a PC with a USB cable. Drag and drop icons allow recipes to be created, edited and run intuitively (and be paused/edited mid run).
- Realtime Graphs: All set point and actual data can be plotted in real time
- Automatic Data-Logging: All responses such as temperature, stirrer speed, pH, mass flow etc. are continually saved to one .csv file
- Sophisticated: Complex experiments can be defined and run easily. Apparatus such as pumps and balances can be combined intelligently fashion e.g. enabling gravimetric dosing or dosing to maintain a pH.
- Empowering: Virtually any manufacturer’s apparatus (that has RS232 or analogue communications) can be controlled and sensed E.g. circulators, stirrers, pumps, balances, sensors, etc.
- Safe: Warning alarms and emergency cut-off values
Click here to find out more about Reactor Master Software